PALS Instructor eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators to Instructor Candidates who successfully complete an AHA PALS Instructor Essentials blended learning course, followed by required course monitoring by PALS Training Center Faculty, and registration on the AHA Instructor Network. eCards are issued through the eCards tool located on the AHA Instructor Network.
This product is updated for 2020 and replaces the previous version 15-3013.
Especificações do produto
- Associated Course : PALS
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
• Issue date beginning November 18, 2020
• Expiration date 2 years after issue, through the end of the month
• Viewable online
• Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card once claimed
• Students who are issued eCards have the benefit of self-service and can access their eCard Profile any
time at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available
PALS Instructor cards are for those who successfully complete all requirements to become an AHA PALS Instructor. AHA Instructor eCards may only be issued by Training Center Coordinators.