The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook contains all the information a student needs to successfully complete the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course for both the Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total course paths. It is a required text for course training.
Designed for a single user, this text is an ideal reference tool before, during, and after the course. The workbook contains a bonus Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Guide, which is also sold separately (AHA product 20- 1131). This workbook is also available in eBook format (AHA product 20-3113).
This product has been updated to reflect the latest science and education from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR & ECC and replaces the previous version (15-1138).
Especificações do produto
- Associated Course : Heartsaver Pediatric
- Format : Print
- Product Type : Student Manual
- Weight ( In lbs ) : 1.000000
• 8.375" x 10.875" book
• Includes 160 pages of full-color images and text
• Perfect-bound within a full-color soft cover
• Includes one 4" x 6.5" 4-panel Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Guide (also sold separately as
AHA product 20-1132)
• Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 7-panel Heartsaver Adult CPR AED Reminder Card
• Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 8-panel Heartsaver Child and Infant CPR AED Reminder Card
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED is intended for those involved in childcare who have a duty to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. This audience includes childcare workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth organizations, and coaches for children's sports organizations. This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, extended family, babysitters, and guardians.