Designed for a single user, this text is a valuable reference tool before, during, and after the course. The workbook includes a bonus Heartsaver First Aid Reference Guide and reminder cards.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. This paneled guide provides critical information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
• Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
• Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
• Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
• Adult CPR, AED and Choking
• Severe allergic reactions
• Heart attack, stroke
• Shock and external bleeding
Se incluye con la compra
Especificaciones del producto
- Associated Course : Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Format : Print
- Weight ( In lbs ) : 0.916600
• Includes 128 pages of full-color images and text
• Perfect bound within a full-color soft cover
• Includes one 4" x 6.5" 5-panel Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Reference Guide
• Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 7-panel Heartsaver Adult CPR AED Reminder Card
• Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 8-panel Heartsaver Child and Infant CPR AED Reminder Card
Students should always check with their respective agency or workplace to ensure that the course and course path fulfills requirements.