The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Virtual Training Student Bundle (Heartsaver Pediatric Virtual) gives workplaces, communities, and individual learners the convenience and flexibility to take CPR and first aid training 100% online/virtually.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Virtual Training Bundle consists of the following items:
- 20-1404 - Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online
- 20-1161 - Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training Kit (Adult and Child Training Kit with Infant Manikin**; and Heartsaver Feedback App±)
For full Heartsaver course completion, students take the eLearning portion, followed by a hands-on skills session with an AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) or Heartsaver Instructor to earn an AHA eCard. During the virtual skills session, AHA Instructors provide quality instruction and give students access to the Heartsaver Feedback App for compression rate feedback. The new app fulfills the feedback device requirement for virtual/remote learning.
Benefits of Heartsaver Pediatric Virtual:
- Convenience and flexibility to learn anywhere
- Ultimate social distancing solution – contactless learning on demand
- Students receive and keep their own personal training equipment
- Expertise of an American Heart Association Instructor
- Quality training eLearning curriculum from the AHA
- Designed to meet needs of those who need course completion card for job, regulatory (for example: OSHA), and other requirements
*The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training Kit (Adult and Child with Infant Manikin) contains the following:
- Mini Anne® manikin
- Mini Baby® manikin
- AED Training Simulator with Adult pads
- Pair of large nonlatex gloves
- 4 gauze pads (4 x 4 inches)
- Gauze roll (1 ½ yards x 4 inches) ±The Heartsaver Feedback app is a web-based app that allows a mobile phone with a camera to provide compression rate feedback; this new app fulfills the feedback device requirement for virtual/remote learning. To access the Heartsaver Feedback App, use a mobile device to scan the QR code or enter the URL provided by the instructor.