The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course, including the classroom and online/blended learning versions, for both the Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total course paths.
With additional teaching flexibility, the manual also provides sample course paths by audience (Babysitter, Water Safety) to demonstrate how training can be customized for students.
This product is for use by a single BLS or Heartsaver Instructor conducting Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Courses.
Also avaialble in digital format (20-3112).
This product has been updated to reflect the latest science and education from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR & ECC and replaces the previous version (15-1039).
Especificaciones del producto
- Associated Course : Heartsaver Pediatric
- Format : Print
- Product Type : Instructor Manual
- Weight ( In lbs ) : 2.260000
• 8.375" x 10.875" manual
• Includes 80 pages of full-color images and text
• Includes Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Lesson Plans and Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning Lesson Plans
• Lesson Plans are 128 pages total
• Contained within a full-color soft cover
• Includes 7 divider page tabs
AHA Instructors who teach Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Courses