Heartsaver Instructor eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators to Instructor Candidates who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver Instructor Essentials blended learning course, followed by required course monitoring by BLS Faculty, and registration on the AHA Instructor Network. eCards are issued through the eCards tool located on the AHA Instructor Network. Once claimed by the Instructor, employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
This product is updated for 2020 Guidelines of CPR & ECC and replaces the previous version: 15-3017
Especificaciones del producto
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
Electronic AHA course completion card
• Issue date beginning November 18, 2020
• Expiration date 2 years after issue, through the end of the month
• Viewable online
• Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card once claimed
• Students who are issued eCards have the benefit of self-service and can access their eCard Profile any
time at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available
Heartsaver Instructor cards are for those who successfully complete all requirements to become an AHA Heartsaver Instructor. AHA Instructor eCards may only be issued by Training Center Coordinators.