The Heartsaver First Aid eCard is the digital version of the Heartsaver First Aid printed course completion card. It is a valid, more secure, and preferred alternative to the printed card. eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. Once claimed by the student, employers then can validate course training at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
This product replaces AHA product 15-3005 (Heartsaver First Aid eCard).
Especificaciones del producto
- Associated Course : Heartsaver First Aid
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
• Electronic AHA course completion card
• Viewable online
• Preferred alternative to the printed AHA Heartsaver First Aid course completion card
• All card information, including optional modules completed, entered by the course Instructor for added card security
• Printable in full page or wallet-size format
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and on the AHA Instructor Network
Heartsaver First Aid eCards should be issued to students who successfully complete all the requirements of the classroom-based or blended learning Heartsaver First Aid Course.