This is the eBook version of the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. The 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC is AHA's cornerstone scientific text. These guidelines reflect new global resuscitation science and treatment recommendations derived from the 2020 International Consensus on CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR).
Please refer to ebooks.heart.org for full eBooks technical requirements.
Especificaciones del producto
- Format : Digital eBook
- Product Type : Guidelines
• AHA eBooks are encrypted PDF/ePub2 files
• You can download eBooks to the AHA eBooks Reader on your personal computer for offline viewing (PC or Mac). You cannot use a third-party application to read AHA eBooks.
• AHA eBooks cannot be printed.
• eBooks purchased through the AHA cannot be read on Apple's iBook app or any other third-party readers (e.g. Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the AHA eBooks app, AHA eBooks Reader, or online.
• eBooks cannot be downloaded as a file
• eBooks cannot be downloaded or copied to a flash drive
Detalles del pedido
Upon purchase, this item will be added to your bookshelf at ebooks.heart.org.
This product is intended for use by AHA and other instructors and students; personnel in emergency, intensive care, or critical care departments; emergency medical care providers; and regulators and policy makers.