The US Spanish version of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook contains all the information a student needs to successfully complete the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course which includes two course path options, Heartsaver or Heartsaver Total. This workbook is also available in eBook format (AHA product 20-3138). This Spanish version of the student workbook is for students inside the Continental United States and Hawaii.
Designed for a single user, this text is a valuable reference tool before, during, and after the course. The workbook includes a bonus Heartsaver First Aid Reference Guide and reminder cards.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. This paneled guide provides critical information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
• Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
• Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
• Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
• Adult CPR, AED and Choking
• Severe allergic reactions
• Heart attack, stroke
• Shock and external bleeding