Reflecting the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Digital Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. It provides critical first aid information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
• Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
• Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
• Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
• Adult CPR, AED and Choking
• Severe allergic reactions
• Heart attack, stroke
• Shock and external bleeding
The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their first aid course.
This product has been updated to reflect the latest science and education from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR & ECC and replaces the previous version (15-3118).
Please refer to ebooks.heart.org for full eBooks technical requirements.
- Associated Course : Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Format : Digital eBook
- Product Type : Reference Card
This guide is intended for students in AHA Heartsaver first aid courses and for anyone with little or no medical training who needs quick access to first aid information.