The AHA’s BLS Digital Reference Card is a convenient, quick reference tool that healthcare professionals can access during the BLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
The AHA’s BLS Digital Reference Card has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
Please refer to ebooks.heart.org for full eBooks technical requirements.
- Associated Course : BLS
- Format : Digital eBook
- Product Type : Reference Card
• AHA eBooks are encrypted PDF/ePub2 files
• You can download eBooks to the AHA eBooks Reader on your personal computer for offline viewing (PC or Mac). You cannot use a third-party application to read AHA eBooks.
• AHA eBooks cannot be printed.
• eBooks purchased through the AHA cannot be read on Apple’s iBook app or any other third-party readers (e.g. Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the AHA eBooks app, AHA eBooks Reader, or online.
• eBooks cannot be downloaded as a file
• eBooks cannot be downloaded or copied to a flash drive
Upon purchase, this product will be available on your shelf at ebooks.heart.org.
This digital cards are designed for use by healthcare professionals during the BLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.