The AHA-branded AED Trainer is an AHA-approved CPR training product, designed to be used in AHA CPR and AED training classes.
• Provides realistic defibrillator training, but cannot deliver an actual defibrillation shock
• Voice prompts to guide students through simulated rescue situations
• Fully compliant with current AHA guidelines
• Metronome sets proper pace for effective chest compressions
• Lightweight, compact unit is ideal for transporting to training at any location
• 4 Languages: English/Male, English/Female, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese
• Volume Control
• Auto/Semi-Auto modes
• Carry handle and side grips for easy handling
• Nylon carry bag
The AHA-branded AED Trainer is intended to be used on a CPR training manikin for CPR/AED training purposes only.
Also available in a 4-pack (20-3914)
Please note: batteries are included for convenience and are ineligible for returns, replacements and refunds.