These cards provide convenient, quick reference to treatment algorithms and are intended to be placed on each emergency crash cart in a variety of healthcare settings.
This convenient card set illustrates key ACLS treatment algorithms and includes:
• Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
• Adult Post–Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
• Adult Tachycardia With a Pulse Algorithm
• Adult Bradycardia Algorithm
• Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
• Adult Suspected Stroke Algorithm
• Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy In-Hospital ACLS Algorithm
• Adult Ventricular Assist Device Algorithm
The AHA’s ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Cards have been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC and replace the previous version (15-1008).
- Associated Course : ACLS
- Format : Print
- Package QTY : Set of 4 cards
- Product Type : Reference Card
- Weight ( In lbs ) : 0.240000
- Product Dimension : 8.5" x 11"
• 4 PVC cards
• 3-hole drilled
You will be able to select your preferred shipping method during checkout.
Intended for use on emergency crash carts and in a variety of healthcare settings.