These digital cards are a convenient, quick reference tool that healthcare professionals can use during the ACLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings. They can be easily accessed on a tablet or mobile device. This set of 3 cards includes ACLS Cardiac Arrest, Arrhythmias, and Their Treatment; ACLS Acute Coronary Syndromes and Stroke; and ACLS Cardiac Arrest in Special Situations and Neuroprognastication.
The ACLS Digital Reference Card Set is included with the purchase of the ACLS Provider Manual eBook (product 20-3100) or sold separately.
The AHA’s ACLS Digital Reference Card Set has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC, as well as the 2019 update to the 2018 ASA Ischemic Stroke Guidelines. This product replaces 15-3109.
Please refer to ebooks.heart.org for full eBooks technical requirements.
- Associated Course : ACLS
- Format : Digital eBook
- Product Type : Reference Card
• AHA eBooks are encrypted PDF/ePub2 files
• You can download eBooks to the AHA eBooks Reader on your personal computer for offline viewing (PC or Mac). You cannot use a third-party application to read AHA eBooks.
• AHA eBooks cannot be printed.
• eBooks purchased through the AHA cannot be read on Apple’s iBook app or any other third-party readers (e.g. Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the AHA eBooks app, AHA eBooks Reader, or online.
• eBooks cannot be downloaded as a file
• eBooks cannot be downloaded or copied to a flash drive
Upon purchase, this product will be available on your shelf at ebooks.heart.org.
These digital cards are designed for use by healthcare professionals during the ACLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.