American Heart Association (AHA) USB drives are compatible with Windows and Macintosh computers with standard USB-A ports. A USB hub or adapter may be used with computers that have USB-C ports. There is no need to download or purchase other software to operate the USB drives.
USB requires a device with a USB port and must remain inserted in port to access video. USB Includes encryption and a portable media player loaded directly to the USB unit itself eliminating the need for player downloads or additional purchases.
• MAC/PC Compatible (note: this device is not compatible with Chromebook)
• Windows 10 and and MacOS 10.10 and newer recommended
• 4 Gigabyte White Swivel Drive, Blue Body, Printed 2 sides
• Copy-Protected "Protect Soft" USB Drive with Lynx Player Software
• Can Copy Content onto other Devices but will not work as USB Drive is the Key/License that opens Software, must have USB to play video
• FluxPlayer Proprietary Player Software Loaded onto Drive for a Self-Contained Player Experience for MAC and PC, auto-plays
• MP4 for Video using FluxPlayer or Full DVD and Motion Menu Capability using FluxPlayer Lockable USBs or both
• No need to set-up an account