Reflecting the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. This paneled guide provides critical first aid information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
• Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
• Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
• Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
• Adult CPR, AED and Choking
• Severe allergic reactions
• Heart attack, stroke
• Shock and external bleeding
The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their first aid course.
The Heartsaver First Aid Reference Guide is included in the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook (product 20-1126) and the Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook (product 20-1128).
- Associated Course : Heartsaver First Aid
- Format : Print
- Product Type : Reference Card
- Weight ( In lbs ) : 0.060000
• 4” x 6.5” when folded
• 5 panels/10 pages; accordion fold
• Printed on 80# cover text
This guide is intended for students in AHA Heartsaver first aid courses and for anyone with little or no medical training who needs quick access to first aid information. It can also be placed in first aid kits in the workplace or at home to provide a quick reference for rescuers.