The AHA’s Family & Friends CPR Course has been updated to reflect science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This video-based, classroom course teaches:
• Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
• Adult CPR With Breaths (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional)
• Child CPR and AED (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional)
• Infant CPR (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional)
These topics can be taught together or separately as stand-alone modules. Skills are taught using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows participants to practice on a CPR training manikin while skills are demonstrated in the course video.
- Associated Course : Friends and Family CPR
- Format : Digital Video
- Product Type : Video
• Includes 16 pages of full-color images and text
• The Family & Friends CPR streaming video is automatically included with the purchase of the Family & Friends CPR Facilitator Guide.
• The Family & CPR Facilitator Guide can be downloaded. The videos are only available to be streamed.
• The streaming video format allows facilitators to stream Family & Friends videos with an internet connection.
The Facilitator Guide and Streaming Video are for use by AHA Instructors and facilitators of Family & Friends CPR classes.
The Family & Friends CPR Course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefer to learn in an Instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements. This course is ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life.