The ACLS EP Instructor eCard is the electronic version of the print ACLS EP Instructor card. It is a valid and more secure alternative to the printed card.
ACLS EP Instructor eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators to Instructor Candidates who successfully complete an AHA ACLS EP Instructor Essentials course, followed by required course monitoring by ACLS Training Center Faculty, and registration on the AHA Instructor Network. eCards are issued through the eCards tool located on the AHA Instructor Network.
- Associated Course : ACLS EP
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
• Electronic AHA course completion card
• Viewable online
• Valid alternative to printed AHA ACLS EP Instructor card
• Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card once claimed
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at www.heart.org/cards
ACLS Instructor cards are for those who successfully complete all requirements to become an AHA ACLS EP Instructor. AHA Instructor eCards may only be issued by Training Center Coordinators.