This set includes 10 posters that illustrate key algorithms from the ACLS Course, useful during the course and as quick-reference tools in many healthcare settings.
Includes one of each of the following posters:
· Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
· Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
· Adult Suspected Stroke Algorithm
· Adult Tachycardia With a Pulse Algorithm
· Adult Bradycardia Algorithm
· Adult Cardiac Arrest Circular Algorithm
· Relationship of 12-Lead ECG to Coronary Artery Anatomy
· Adult Post–Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
· Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy In-Hospital ACLS Algorithm
· Adult Ventricular Assist Device Algorithm
Each poster is 21.75" x 33.5" and can serve as quick reference tools in many healthcare settings such as emergency departments and critical care units.
This product has been updated with new science from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and ECC and replaces the previous version 15-1042).