ACLS Instructor eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators to Instructor Candidates who successfully complete an AHA ACLS Instructor Essentials blended learning course, followed by required course monitoring by ACLS Faculty, and registration on the AHA Instructor Network. eCards are issued through the eCards tool located on the AHA Instructor Network. Once claimed by the Instructor, employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
This product replaces the AHA product 15-3015 (ACLS Instructor eCard) and 15-1802 (ACLS Instructor card (print)).
- Associated Course : ACLS
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
Electronic AHA course completion card
• Issue date beginning November 18, 2020
• Expiration date 2 years after issue, through the end of the month
• Viewable online
• Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card once claimed
• Students who are issued eCards have the benefit of self-service and can access their eCard Profile any
time at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available