The 2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care eBook is the digital version of the printed 2020 Handbook of ECC. It incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary
Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This digital reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more.
The Handbook of ECC is accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
Please refer to ebooks.heart.org for full eBooks technical requirements.
- Format : Digital eBook
- Product Type : Handbook
• AHA eBooks are encrypted PDF/ePub2 files
• You can download eBooks to the AHA eBooks Reader on your personal computer for offline viewing (PC or Mac). You cannot use a third-party application to read AHA eBooks.
• AHA eBooks cannot be printed.
• eBooks purchased through the AHA cannot be read on Apple’s iBook app or any other third-party readers (e.g. Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the AHA eBooks app, AHA eBooks Reader, or online.
• eBooks cannot be downloaded as a file
• eBooks cannot be downloaded or copied to a flash drive
Upon purchase, this item will be added to your bookshelf at ebooks.heart.org.
This product is intended for use by AHA and other instructors and students; personnel in emergency, intensive care, or critical care departments; emergency medical care providers; and regulators and policy makers.